Thinking Spring

Thinking Spring
Looking good

Sunday, September 26, 2010

A kicking back sort of day

Sept 2nd we added a new member to our family.  Our youngest son, Don and his wife Raquel gave us a grand son. Sawyer Robert Paul Pearson.  A big handle for the little guy, but one we are sure he will grow into.  His middle names are for his great grandpa and his grandpa!  His 4 yr old sister, Trinity, says she likes him and is going to keep him...we agree with that.  So, "Hunny" and I had to take a little trip down to see "the boy"...We spent several days there and then continued on to Lake Tahoe for the wedding of our oldest grand daughter, Sonya!  It was an over the top sort of wedding, with Lake Tahoe as a back drop...Sonya & Mac (her sweetheart) make a gorgeous couple.  We also visited one of "Hunnys" cousins who lives on Donner Lake while there.  A few days later found us in Oroville at another cousins.  It was fun spending time with the Starr family...ALL of them were there to celebrate Papa John's birthday..(I won't give out your age, John Boy "...so now here we are home again.  I started a new job last week as a product demonstrator at Costco..."would you care to try a sample of our Inn Keepers Apple Strudel Bread".  I think is is going to be a fun job.  It's only 2- 3 days a week...6 hr shifts...so it will fit my schedule perfectly.  Get me out and about and doing what I like best.  Meeting people and talking :) so the past couple weeks have been FULL...so today after church it was "kick back and do nothing day" felt pretty darn good too, I might add :)  well it's past my bed time...so here's to a good nights rest and the ability to hit the floor running in the morning. I'll try and see if I can post some pictures of Sawyer and "the wedding"...

1 comment: