Thinking Spring

Thinking Spring
Looking good

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Fall has finally fell!

Yup...it's fall and the leaves are doing their thing!  Leaving their summer home and returning to the earth from which they sprang.  Now I'm wondering...do I just let them " rest in peace" or do they get RAKED! The last rose of the summer is hanging in there and the hardy marigold souls are a spotlight of color in the fading foliage of flowers.  We're still picking tomatoes and cucumbers from the garden and will miss their presence on our table...all to soon I'm afraid.  Jack Frost hasn't visited us yet but knowing him, he won't be in this area without stopping by to visit us.  The drive in to Church this morning was brilliant with color...I wish fall didn't FALL so fast and would delight my senses till spring time.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lorie, it's raining hard here today.
    I was hoping you were going to post the pictures of your beautiful flowers. Pet Annie for me.

    ReplyDelete